Welcome to the August 5th edition of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog… simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture – we don’t care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don’t forget to go visit the other participants’ blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That’s what all this is about after all, isn’t it?
We’ll have so much fun and become lifelong friends….
1. Do you have any special talents? Tell us about them. I’ve been told I can melt someone’s heart with my laugh. That’s a pretty special talent.
2. What is your favorite sound? The sound of the doggies snoring!
3. What was your favorite TV show as a child or teen? The Hudson Brother’s Show . . . It’s a long story that I might share some day.
4. There are a lot of specialty TV networks now devoted to things like golf, gardening, shopping, game shows, sports, news and sci-fi. Do you have any favorite TV networks? WETV – I love all the bridal shows – Bridezillas, Say Yes to the Dress, My Fair Wedding, Platinum Weddings . . . and now there’s a channel called Wedding Central. I’ve died and gone to Heaven!!
5. What is your guilty pleasure TV show? Blues Clues. STOP LAUGHING!!
6. Berleen is on the top of a mountain. How on earth did she get there and what was she doing? On the wings of love . . . as for what she’s doing, a lady never tells!
7. Have you ever dreamt that you made love to someone you haven’t yet met? Uh, no
8. Berleen decides to run away and join the circus. What could you imagine her performing under the big top? Trapeze Artist!!
9. What is your favorite sci-fi movie? Independence Day! “I coulda been at a bbq!”
10. What is your favorite reality show? Kitchen Nightmares . . . I love love love Gordon Ramsey.
11. Bud says he is on vacation. What do you think he is doing? Hmm, it’s early August so I’m guessing sitting on the couch, drinking a beer, planning his fantasy football league!
12. When shopping at the grocery store, do you always return your cart? OMG YES ALWAYS!! This is a pet peeve of mine. If you can drag the #%^@# cart out to your car, you can sure as heck drag it to a cart corral. I am not shy about pointing this fact out to someone who deserts a cart . . . especially when they put it behind my car! Which is probably why he doesn’t go to the grocery with me.
13. Do you take compliments well? I’ve always had problems taking a compliment. I’m getting a lot practice lately and I seem to be doing much better. Thankyouverymuch.