I have stuff stuck in my head . . .
1. Seriously? A remake of The Karate Kid? From what I can tell the basic story line is the only thing remaining from the original movie. I love Jackie Chan and I’m impressed with Will Smith’s kid but did they have to remake the movie? I lived through the 80’s once . . . do we really have to do it again?
2. Part of the joy of having a puppy is watching them discover the world . . . Millie loves lightning bugs. Rocky got stung by a bee. Neither one of them like the pool. Neither one of them particularly care for storms . . . or fireworks. They both love when we cook out on the grill. Rocky loves of sun himself on the deck and Millie likes to stay in the house and enjoy the AC.
3. Took Rocky to the vet for the bee sting on his foot. Poor guy got a shot and some spray stuff for me to put between his toes. He wasn’t happy about it but since he got a cookie for being a good boy he tolerated it. Took him to a new vet since I’m never going back to the vet that misdiagnosed Luci. Love, love, love the new guy. One vet in the office. Knows patients by name. Remembered me from the one time I took Goldie there (over 6 year ago!) for an after hours emergency call. Either he’s got a good memory or he took the time to do his research before we got there. Either way, I was IMPRESSED!
4. I’m waiting not so patiently for Toy Story 3 to come out. Does that sound creepy? Will it be creepy when Hubby and I go to the movie without any children? I’m thinking we’re going to get the evil eye from parents with small children . . .
5. Today I learned that I’m officially a member of the Baby Boomer Generation. . . . I’m scheduled to have a hearing aid evaluation done on Friday. Yep, I’ve REALLY trashed my hearing. I’m blaming it on loud music and not age . . . hey, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
6. Yard sale was a success. First weekend – sold a bunch of stuff, made a bunch of money. Second weekend – not so great. Hubby threw in the towel on the sale every weekend until the stuff sold idea. We’re donating it to a church this weekend.
7. On-again off-again Renter is on-again maybe. She changes her mind more than I change my clothes. In the meantime, the house is up for sale again. Realtor talked Hubby into lowering the price. I’m praying ALOT to St. Joseph that the house sells this time. We really need it to be done and over. I can tell that the stress of dealing with it is getting to Hubby.
That’s about it . . .