2. What was your worst summer vacation ever? The year I was 15, we went to Florida. Went to ride the Glass Bottom Boats at Silver Springs and got poison ivy . . . just about everywhere . . .
3. Kimber’s husband just got the dream job that he’s hoped for. So a big shout out to her and Anthony! Tell us about the best job that you ever had. I was the practice manager for a very small environmental law office. I had to leave when Hubby retired to start his business and I needed to find a job with health benefits. It was such a cool job . . .
4. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? My daughter-in-law, my sister-in-law, or Hubby’s ex-wife . . . and if they’re talking about me, they’re leaving someone else alone . . .
5. An alien appears and offers you the opportunity to repeat one year of your life. You will still know everything that you know now. He explains that no matter what you do differently, when you are returned to the present nothing will have changed. What year would you pick and why? If I know everything I know now but nothing changes, then what’s the point of a do-over?
6. Name three things you have on you at all times. Explain why. My diamond earrings – because I promised Hubby I’d wear them every day of my life if he bought them. My ruby earrings – because my Mom & Dad bought them for my 40th birthday. My Palm – because me whole life is in there.
7. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? May 14, 2010. It was a complaint letter.
8. If you could have everyone in the blogosphere read just one of your posts, which post would you pick and why? You mean they don’t already read my posts?
9. I recently read that the music industry continues to decline at an alarming rate. In the last year it said the sales of Michael Jackson’s and The Beatles’ music are the only artists who sales continue to climb. The article stated that the two are holding up the industry. Have you bought a CD or mp3 of either artist recently? Haven’t bought anything from either of them, but then I haven’t bought much of any artist lately. Hubby is the one with the ITunes account . . . . ha ha ha ha ha
10. What radio ad right now do you find so annoying that you’d rather have a tooth drilled than hear it again? One for Sylvan Learning Centers. It’s summer . . . why torture the kids with homework and tests and stuff . . . let ’em be kids for a little longer.
11. Berleen walks into a bar on a hot Minnesota day. At the bar sits a priest, a rabbi and a minister. A ten foot duck walks into the bar right after Berleen. What drink do you think Berleen orders? A rum and coke . . . oh, wait that’s mine.
12. There is a knock on your door. It can be anyone in the world. Who would you want it to be? Rick.