I took the day off today to work on my Christmas shopping. I’m happy to announce that I only have 4 gift certificates left to buy and then I can officially say that I’m done. Then the really fun part comes . . . I have to wrap the presents. Sometimes that’s harder/scarier than actually buying the presents.
I started the day with a To Do list and I’m moving right along . . .
- Christmas shopping – mostly done.
- Taking ebay item to the UPS store to be shipped – done
- Deposit paycheck and pay bills – done
- Get lunch from favorite local pizza place – done and very yummy . . . and even more yummy when I share with Blacky and Luci. No, they don’t eat pizza . . . they get to eat the hard parts of the crust that Mommy doesn’t like.
- Brush Blacky and Luci . . . . you’d be surprised at the amount of hair those two lose on a daily basis.
- Potty patrol the back yard – done with Blacky’s and Luci’s help
Still left to do . . .
- Go to Wal-Mart to get dog food and some other household stuff
- Take Luci for a walk
My goal is to get all this done by the time Hubby gets home from work at 6:15 . . .
Looks like I need to get a move on if I’m going to keep to the schedule . . . .