76. My brother and I are both respectable upstanding adults now
77. My sisters were always the good children
78. Made honor society, always got good grades, stuff like that
79. My favorite color is Red
80. The only brand of jeans I’ll wear are Levis
81. 550 brand, relaxed fit, straight legs
82. I love to watch the Food Network and read cookbooks
83. I hate to cook
84. Hubby was a cook in the Navy
85. He taught me to cook, I’m not bad, I just don’t like to do it.
86. Mainly because I hate doing the dishes after
87. I’ve been a fan of "This Old House" since the first episode.
88. I would love to visit some of the houses that have been featured on the show.
89. Watching MTV these days makes me feel very, very old.
90. I love "Pimp My Ride"
91. I stopped watching scary movies after seeing "The Fly" with Jeff Goldblum
92. The donut scene is the reason why
93. Hubby LOVES scary movies
94. I go in the other room when he’s watching one
95. I’ll watch anything with Kevin Costner in it.
96. Or Antonio Banderas
97. I used to be a big fan of Tom Cruise
98. Until he divorced Nicole Kidman for no apparent reason
99. Then the fiasco that was last summer
100. I’d love to see Dr. Phil ask him "What were you thinking?"