2. Where’s your picket fence? Used to be here at The Big Dog Family Homestead. If you could see the size of our front yard, you’d understand why it was a bad idea. This house is my dream house, picket fence or no. They’re gonna carry me outta here in a pine box.
3. With a big smile on your face, you do what? Walk the puppies every night. It’s the hightlight of their (and my!) day. Just to see their joy makes up for a world of things.
4. If I was to walk up to you, you’d do what? Smile and ask "How you doin’?"
5. The list goes on and on. What list? The list of books I want to read. The list of cross stitch projects I want to finish. The lists of lists I have. Obsessive much?
6. Does every rose have a thorn or does every thorn have a rose? Kind of like is the glass half empty or half full. Or if the Groundhog sees his shadow is it 6 more weeks of winter or 6 weeks til spring. Every rose has a thorn. Everything beautiful has a cost . . .
7. Talk dirty to me. What kind of mop/vacuum/dust thingymabob do you use? Clorox Ready Mop. Greatest. Invention. EVER! (Lovin the Poison reference . . . )
8. Your Mamma don’t know a stranger and your Daddy don’t either. They’re the cute little old couple you see at Meijer, or Target, or Kroger. She’s perfectly outfitted in her little old lady clothes and her perfect hair and large hand bag. Daddy’s the one with some sort of baseball cap – probably Marine Corp related - and the cute little windbreaker or cardigan sweater because he’s always cold.
9. Ever had a suitcase packed by your feet, and if so where were you going? First time on an airplane. Went to a trade show in Washington DC.
10. Have you ever ridden in a limousine? Yes, twice. To FIL’s funeral and then again to MIL’s funeral.
11. I went to bed too soon and got up to let the dogs out? We have a schedule. Last trip out at 10:30 p.m. Wake-up call (with breakfast) at 5:30 a.m. Every day. Including weekends.
12. "And this last mile I travel with you ", to where? With Hubby . . . to the end of time . . .
If you’d like to participate, go to Thursday Thunks