Here I started this great idea last week and totally forgot about posting my Thursday 13 yesterday. Let’s just say it’s been a busy/rough week. Busy at work and, for some reason, I’ve totally lost track of what day it is. I thought it was Friday a couple of days ago. Anyway, in tribute to the hectic week I’ve had, here are 13 things that make me happy.
1. Seeing Luci and Blacky waiting at the front door for me when I come home from the grocery.
2. Having Hubby help me unload the groceries.
3. Wearing the Joe Montana jersey that Hubby bought for me and watching the Niners game on TV.
4. Pop Secret Homestyle Microwave popcorn . . . and sharing it with Blacky and Luci.
5. Remembering to turn on the heated mattress pad and getting into a warm bed on a cold winter night.
6. Having Hubby hand me a warm towel when I get out of the shower.
7. The smile on Hubby’s face when I hand him a warm towel when he gets out of the shower.
8. Getting puppy kisses from Blacky and Luci first thing in the morning.
9. Reading the sports page on Saturday morning and seeing that my high school football team won their game on Friday night.
10. Having a "Do Nothing" day where Hubby and I lounge around the house on a winter afternoon in sweats . . . and watch TV.
11. Going out to dinner and a movie.
12. Steak cooked on the grill . . by Hubby. It’s better than anything in any steakhouse anywhere.
13. Marie Calendar’s Chocolate Silk Pie.
Wow, just thinking about the things on this list brightened my day . . . .